bandos

Helwyr Need Staff!

Helwyr is in need of 2 Server Support and 1 Moderator. If you think you can fit the position, just simply apply by commenting on this thread.

Some of the requirements you need to meet are:

10+ hours of in-game playtime
Having a good knowledge of the server. (basically being able to answer any questions a new player would ask)
Having good rep in the community.
Having a sense of responsibility
Honesty and integrity. (none of that don't ask don't tell stuff.)
All applications will be overlooked over the duration of the week. I will be choosing one person to be a part of our staff team this Saturday. 03/10/2018 I will not hire you if you do not put in an application on forums.
(comment your application below) 

I will take all applicants into consideration. Good luck!

Please use this format
Username: 

Where are you from?: 

Timezone: 

What position are you applying for?:

How many hours do you spend daily ingame?: 

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:

Why should we choose you over others:

What are some usable skills you have?:

Staff Experience:

What are the qualities you have?:

How long have you played Helwyr?:

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: 

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member that you will be demoted?:
Yes: I (name here), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings. Yes.

Sincerely,
Zeus

Good luck to all ;)

Posted (edited)

Username:  Vex

Where are you from?: Original from France.

Timezone: +1 

What position are you applying for?: Server Support

How many hours do you spend daily ingame?:  5-10h

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: Only 1 mod at the moment (hes doing a good job) but he obviously cant help 24/7.

Why should we choose you over others: Im quite active. I know alot of RSPS, i've coded 2 rsps's, I played for 7 years RSPS's, I know alot about them and pretty much that helped to get the knowledge of the basics, and once you played a server u know how it is, and I think that I know everything. And im always hyped for new updates to check them out asap. Which helps to 'maybe' make a guide or just tell on server how players should do it. Also love helping newbies.

What are some usable skills you have?: Im not the type of guy who AFK's, I actually hate afking, which makes me look at the screen 24/7 and which would help me basically answer more quickly if someone would need help. I can talk to anyone, in other words, if someone is like not the type of guy who likes to talk i'll get him to talk and come friends very quickly with. 

Staff Experience: 2x owner, 1x administrator, 5x moderator, 3x server support.

What are the qualities you have?: Not taking friends as primary members. I don't care if ur friend or not, rules must be applied to everyone, which alot of people forget. Also im very good at making people stay. Like if someone would say "fuck this game I lost everything in wildy", i'd go straight to him and say what happened as example, and try my best to make him stay and actually i've been very succesfull on other servers and I just makeing them stay makes me have also a good feeling so i'll basically do it whenever I see it.

How long have you played Helwyr?: Atm 30 hours, about to go higher every day :D

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: Helping new & old members.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted? Nothing to be honest. I just want to help people and play the game how I want it.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member that you will be demoted?:
Yes: I Vex, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings. Yes. 

Edited by Vex
  • Like 1

Username: Likx

Where are you from?: Norway

Timezone: +1 GMT

What position are you applying for?: Support

How many hours do you spend daily ingame?: 10 - 13 Hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: Willing to help the community and help as many new comers, old players and returning players as possible.

Why should we choose you over others: I have over 50 hours played on the server and know mostly everything at this point. I'm very active on the server, I help out a lot of players and I control the twitter account. Main reason why you should choose me instead of any of the others, I'm a extremely friendly person, loves to help everyone, have a good rep in the community, haven't broken any rules and have helped zeus out with forum posts.

What are some usable skills you have?: Very outgoing person, ability to help a lot of people at once and know a lot about service.

Staff Experience: 1x Admin and 1x Moderator. 

What are the qualities you have?: Treating every player equally, not setting donators or friends before regular players. Let each of the players tell there side of the story without punishing them before they are done. Helping players stay on the server if they are talking about quiting and also provide evidence to higher staff members if needed.

How long have you played Helwyr?: as of writing this I have, 73h 03m and 42s

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: Helping players and making them motivated to play.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted? I'm hoping to be able to help everyone that needs help and also help the community grow.

Yes: I Likx, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings. Yes.

• Like 1

Username: Arrow

Where are you from?: Morocco

Timezone: GMT.

What position are you applying for?: Support.

How many hours do you spend daily ingame?:  7-10  Hours.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I used before to be a support ,and i'd like to help the community to grow, not only by giving help to the other players but also to bring new players in game.

Why should we choose you over others:  well, i'm one of the first 4 players in game so yeah, and i'm also in game everyday so that can be an advantage. and with the different time zone that i have ,i can be online the moment that others can't

What are some usable skills you have?: I'm very open to others and very helpful . and i can talk with other players with different language if they could't speak english well . :P

Staff Experience: 2 x Moderator

What are the qualities you have?: I can help any player eaither old or new. i can also understand the situation of each player in game.

How long have you played Helwyr?: 75 Hours.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: As a short summary,Being ready to give any possible help.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: i'm willing to make the community known as much as i can.

Yes: I (Arrow), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings. Yes.