Sign in to follow this  
Zod

Just a few more suggestions & bugs

Back again with a couple more suggestions and some bugs I've found. (A smaller list this time due to slowly finding less and less thing, also no nulls this time)

Suggestions;

Making the Tzhaar monsters in Tzhaar city drop tokkul (40-150) on an uncommon-rare chance to drop. Would be helpful for all players when they need to get an onyx.

I've been doing a little bit of summoning lately and personally I'd like to just be able to left click "Talk to" Summona and it comes up with the options of the
    shop tiers. After 5,000 pouches done and only 85 summoning it gets a little bit tedious to keep right clicking and choosing the "Trade" option. Might just be me
    but, i thought that 1 less click could make all the difference hehe. (On expert mode anyway)

-----------------------

Bug list;

Mithril dragons drop mithril bars but, it picks up 4 at a time.
    Dragon hatchet drop from Dagganoth kings doesn't get announced to the server.
    Coal bag doesn't work. When clicking on it, it doesn't fill up with coal. It just does nothing.
    The shopkeeper at home buys Wyvern bones for 1gp. (Noted) these should sell for about 60-100k each.

Will keep these coming as and when i find more :)

Cheers~ Zod

• Like 2

It would be great if we could have the time remaining on our Ports ships listed in the Task Tab.

• Like 1

Chronical fragments give a Null option

i would like to see other rewards for voting or easier claiming spamming is annoying maybe a vote shop and we just get points to spend

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GodlyOwnage said:

Chronical fragments give a Null option

i would like to see other rewards for voting or easier claiming spamming is annoying maybe a vote shop and we just get points to spend

you get points when claim a vote reward, you can use it to buy stuff @ partypete

13 hours ago, CrescentLeaf said:

It would be great if we could have the time remaining on our Ports ships listed in the Task Tab.

will add that :)

1 hour ago, bandos said:

you get points when claim a vote reward, you can use it to buy stuff @ partypete

yeah but to claim a reward we have to do ;;reward 1 for every vote thats like 10 times  to type it a day and some times it errors and have to retype it 2-3 times before it goes threw

would be nice if we could claim them all in a command at once

• Like 1

Pretty Good suggestions here. Very Happy to see that bandos replied and is gonna do the ones that im most wanting :D