Sign in to follow this  
Zod

More suggestions & bugs

Posted (edited)

Suggestions;

I had the daily task to get 600 "Logs" but, i realised that it literally only counts when you chop down the normal trees. Personally it got very long
    and very boring quickly. I think every tree that you chop should count towards it. Only my opinion though.

Having magical notepaper packs in the pvm shop 300 points for 30 papers. Would help with farming dragon bones and such.

Maybe making frost dragons drop a few more noted sharks and herbs. At the moment it drops 1 noted shark and herb, i'd say make it drop 50 sharks noted
    and 15-25 noted herbs.

Barrelchest boss currently has no drop table to view, other than the coins and anchor drop. To make the boss worth it maybe it could drop some skilling supplies
    for ironman players. (For explample; Herbs, Seeds, a few charms and maybe some raw cookables)

When you examine an item it says the G.E price but, i think it would aslo be helpfull if it would say the high alch price too.

---------------------------

Bug list;

Iron dragons drop iron bars but, everytime you pick up 1 bar it gives you 3-4 and just fills the invent.

Frost dragons drop teak logs but, everytime you pick up 1 bar it gives you 3-4 and just fills the invent.

The overload table in donator zone says that you can only use it every 5 mins even when i didn't use it in hours, it was just because i was already overloaded.
    It should really just say "You are already in the effect of an overload" or something.

When you have the Chaotic Kiteshield equiped you have to right click and choose "Provoke" option to see how much durability it has. This should be under
    "Check charges"

Under the task tab where it says the weekly scores. It doesn't seem to be the same as the highscores board at home. I believe they are reset on different days.

Dragon platebody from frost dragons doesn't get announced to the server when dropped, even though it's the same drop rate as the dragon full helm and visage.

Nulls;

Examining the plants in donator zone.
    Examining the plants in Yanille say "It's an (.
    Examining the cages in Yanille.
    Examining the spear wall just outside of Yanille. (Near bank)

Cheers ~ Zod

Edited by Zod
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I like everything except the frost dragons dropping 25-50 noted items, that'll be too easy. 5-10 I think would be a good limit. otherwise thanks for all this! great post!!!

already started coding and fixing on the other list. will do this after