Sign in to follow this  
kingkenobi

slayer rework idea

I have some idea for a slayer rework! because curently the only good task to get pretty much is Edimmu and Kalphite because of the good xp vs kk

I know that we have the grim reaper task for bossing, but I would add an option to kill bossas task when you reach lvl 99 in slayer! 

the  Slayer master in Priff would be the boss slayer master.

There is the list of the boss he could give you to kill 

15-40

General graardor

Commander Zilyana 

Kree'Arra

Kalphite queen

King Black Dragon

5-10

Kalphite King

Corporeal Beast

Queen Black Dragon

1-3

Nex

Vorrago

Each task could give 20 bosses task point wich could be use in a new slayer shop! 

Stuff in the new slayer shop:

Slayer helm upgrade witch would cost 500 points  ( witch would bring slayer helm to t70 defence ) (need 105 slayer to upgrade it)

Super slayer helm upgrade cost 750 points ( bring the slayer helm to t80 and boost the domage by +6% for a total of 20% bonus domage on task npc ) note that you need the first upgrade before having this one (need 115 slayer to upgrade it)

Slayer mystery box 150 points would be a brand new tradable item in witch you could get realy good item if your lucky ! if the game mode would effect the luck, the box should not be tradable to prevent multi acc abuse 

possible item in the SMB : 

common 90% - Barrow item drops

rare 9% - god wars item drops   

Super rare 1% - Khopesh of Tumeken and the off hand Khopesh of Elidinis (Mele weapon T92 you would need 92 attack and 115 slayer to use it)

100?cb=20171003183617 100?cb=20171003182739 

This would become the best mele weapon set to have ! the stats would be 10% better than drygore long sword and 1.15% faster, the Str bonus would be comparable with the drygore mace

The SMB will have a realy tiny chance to get drop by a boss during a slayer task! 0.5% chance 

Luck of the Dwarves witch would cost 800 points this ring would give 8 in every stats and also give 3x the luck of the ring of wealth 

100?cb=20170410223547

Edited by kingkenobi
  • Like 2

Very cool idea :) nice alternative to end game slayer. +1

• Like 1

+1

i love it.

+1